LCM Orléans Index du Forum
LCM Orléans
Supply Chain

LCM Orléans Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Sevilla v Barcelona: Guillem Balague previews Copa del Rey f ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LCM Orléans Index du Forum -> LCM Virtuel -> Nos partenaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Avertissements: 0
Salaire: 0
Point Station(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 08:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sevilla v Barcelona: Guillem Balague previews Copa del Rey f Répondre en citant

sbobet24 With Barcelona and Sevilla set to lock horns in the Copa del Rey final on Saturday, Guillem Balague looks ahead to a fascinating encounter which may not necessarily follow the form book... The Copa del Rey final, live on Sky Sports, pits two teams in completely different situations against each other. There is almost like an obligation for Barcelona to win it, they have had the league title in the bag for so long it feels like the cup is a given. It will be their fourth consecutive cup if they get the job done and their 30th in total.

For head coach Ernesto Valverde, who has never won the Copa del Rey and lost a UEFA Cup final while in charge with Espanyol, it's a tournament which motivates him a lot and he is trying to make that contagious among his squad. Of course, when a cup and a title is up for grabs, the stars lift their heads and, despite being on their last legs and tired, Barca are fully aware of the job in hand. For Sevilla the final is not a job, it's a celebration. They are in yet another final in what's proving to be an amazing era in their history.

Yes, they have struggled in La Liga, even Real Betis are ahead of them, and they were not close enough to Bayern Munich. But while the league position is seen as a worry, the Champions League campaign is viewed positively. They are a young side and they should not be competing with the Bayern Munich's of this world, so being in the quarter-finals is considered a success, as is reaching another final.

Logically, they do not consider themselves favourites against Barcelona but they are a team that is made to compete in cups. To do that, to actually win cup competitions, you need players that raise their game when needed. And in Ever Banega, Steven N'Zonzi and, surprisingly, Wissam Ben Yedder, they have three players that have shown in big games that they are there to be counted on. sbobet24

To focus on the game, Sevilla have gone away for a week. Meanwhile, everyone in Sevilla has pretended to work and revolved their lives around the Feria de Abril, a public party that goes for about week. It's designed to distract people, even players, so Vincenzo Montella's squad has been whisked away to Marbella with the idea of putting all of their efforts into the game.

Valverde rested a lot of players against Celta Vigo and it would appear Sevilla are generally more focused on the game, focused on how to stop Barcelona. This Sevilla is one which feels much more confident with the ball than without the ball. The problem has not been so much about creating chances and controlling games, like they did against Manchester United, instead it's been about finishing the chances they create.

Barcelona has lost some of the control they had in the past but, crucially, they have finishers. However, in key moments of the season, they have fallen short, not so much against Real Madrid in La Liga but definitely in the Supercopa and certainly against Roma in the Champions League.

You could see Barcelona struggled in Europe, there is something missing from that side; a spark, youth, new ideas and fresh impetus. They are lacking new people putting new ideas into practice. All things considered, it makes for a fascinating encounter, one that Sevilla are more than capable of managing well. Yes, they see it as a celebration, but they also see it as a chance to get their hands on the cup. sbobet24

Email MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 08:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin
Avertissements: 0
Salaire: 0
Point Station(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 05:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aleksandar Kolarov's self-belief inspired Serbia winner agai Répondre en citant

Aleksandar Kolarov's self-belief inspired Serbia winner against Costa Rica

บอล ออนไลน์ Aleksandar Kolarov was always confident of making the difference as he lined up what proved to be Serbia's winning strike in their World Cup opener. he former Manchester City defender scored a stunning free-kick as his country saw off Costa Rica 1-0 in Samara.

Kolarov's 56th-minute effort rewarded Serbia for their overall quality, although Costa Rica were to rue a number of missed opportunities in the first half. olarov, who now plays for Roma, told FIFA.com: "The free-kick came in a difficult moment in the match and I knew I could step up and change things, and that's exactly what I did."

Coach Mladen Krstajic was pleased with the mentality of his players, who were strong in possession and continually driven forward by the impressive Sergej Milinkovic-Savic."My players had the right attitude and approach - unity," said Krstajic. บอล ออนไลน์ "We had to be a compact unit in both defence and attack and that's most important.

"I don't deal with statistics, I don't care what happened in the past - what's most important for me is that we played as a team and we were focused. We have to be planted firmly on the ground and continue as a team."Costa Rica reached the quarter-finals in 2014 but emulating that feat now looks a tall order, with further group games against Brazil and Switzerland to come.

Coach Oscar Ramirez is not ready to give up the fight yet, however.He said: "We play against the second and sixth-placed teams in the FIFA rankings. บอล ออนไลน์ It's going to be difficult, but I just told my team, 'This isn't over'."Ramirez admitted his side should have made more of their early chances.

"I think it was a tight match," he said. "We should have capitalised on our opportunities like they did."We had our tactical plan in place and, with the subs, we tried to attack them on the wings. We tried to execute our plan but they managed to score on a set-piece. What can you do?"

Email MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sevilla v Barcelona: Guillem Balague previews Copa del Rey f

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LCM Orléans Index du Forum -> LCM Virtuel -> Nos partenaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Microsoft Windows 7 Basic © theme by Damphil-O-Matos Corporation© 2010